Partnership and Co-Sponsorship Opportunities
From 10-13 April 2017, the city of Belfast (Northern Ireland) will proudly host The 9th International Conference of Museums for Peace and will welcome peace makers and educators from museums for peace, grassroots and other organisations from around the world. Major sponsors for this event already include Ulster University and Visit Belfast.
Your business or organisation now has the opportunity to partner or co-sponsor this ground-breaking event. This partnership / co-sponsorship is a unique and high-profile showcase for your organisation.
Partnership / Co-Sponsorship opportunities include several structured packages and other opportunities to support partial and full-scholarships for International and local students and local community workers who would otherwise be unable to participate in the Conference.
PARTNERSHIP / CO-SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Our premium package offers the highest level of exposure for your organisation, including high profile branding throughout the lead-up to and during the conference.
Highlights of the package include:
• Recognition as Conference Co-sponsor on the Conference website, in the Conference Programme and on Conference signage
• 100-word organisational profile on the Conference website and programme.
• Full page advert in Conference programme and senior logo placement on front cover.
• Branded workshop room for one day.
• Two (2) delegate tickets for the full Conference; including the Welcome Reception at the Great Hall, Stormont, and the Conference Dinner at Belfast’s City Hall.
• Delegate bag insert
SUGGESTED INVESTMENT: £15,000 or more
Highlights of the Gold Package include:
• Recognition as Conference Co-sponsor on the Conference website, in the Conference Programme (half-page advert) and on Conference signage
• Delegate bag insert
• One delegate ticket for the full Conference; including the Welcome Reception at the Great Hall, Stormont, and the Conference Dinner at Belfast’s City Hall.
SUGGESTED INVESTMENT: £10,000
SILVER PACKAGE - WELCOME RECEPTION:
This is a unique opportunity to co-sponsor the prestigious Welcome Reception, to be held in the Great Hall, Stormont, Parliament Buildings. This event will be held on the estate where the historic Good Friday Agreement was signed. This Welcome Reception also occurs on the evening of 10 April -- which is the same time and date of the historic event 28 years ago.
Highlights of the Silver package include:
• Sponsor’s banner to be displayed at the Reception
• Logo on Conference website, on the evening programme, and In the Conference programme.
• Five tickets to the Welcome Reception
• One delegate ticket for the main Conference
SUGGESTED INVESTMENT: £5,000
OTHER SPECIAL SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES:
SCHOLARSHIP SPONSOR PACKAGE:
This is an opportunity to sponsor full- or partial Conference Registration scholarships for local and international delegates and participants, especially University students who may be financially challenged. This sponsorship will also support expenses of keynote speakers.
• Recognition as Scholarship Sponsor in Conference Program and Conference website
• Each £1,000 contribution will fund 8-partial scholarships or 4 full scholarships towards the Conference Registration for local or international participants
• Scholarship recipients are selected by a local Belfast and INMP Joint Scholarship Committee.
SUGGESTED INVESTMENT: Multiples of £1,000
NETWORKING EVENTS SPONSORSHIP
Networking events include light lunches and morning or afternoon refreshment breaks at the Academy Restaurant at Ulster University during the two main conference days, Tuesday 11 April and Wednesday 12 April,
• Sponsor’s banner to be displayed at one of the lunch or refreshment break
• Recognition as Networking Event Sponsor in Conference Program and Conference website
• Welcome address at the lunch or refreshment breaks.
SUGGESTED INVESTMENT: Multiples of £2,000
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME ADVERTISEMENT
Full Page Advert - £1,000
Half Page Advert - £500
For more information or to make a partnership / sponsorship investment, please contact:
MELITA WILLIAMS, DIRECTOR
BESPOKE NORTHERN IRELAND (2017 INMP Local Conference Organiser)
T: +44 (0) 28 9061 5010